Friday, October 10, 2014

Week 5 - Proof Structure and Test!

In this week we started to learn more in depth of proofing by learning proof structure. Proof structure has become pretty familiar to me by now since I am taking MAT137 and they also teaches us how to proof theorems. However it is a bit different in the terms of how each different instructor writes their proofs, so I am a bit confused on which structure should I use on writing general proofs. But I found the proof structure we learned in this class is easier for me to understand the relationships of antecedents and consequent, and it is more of a structure than i have learned in calculus so personally I like this proofing structure better.
                                                            (Course note 3.3)
However due to the term test we are having this week we haven't learned that much new stuff, and I have concentrated all my attention towards studying for test. I have check the previous term test Danny provided us, and I didn't take it that seriously because I though this year's test is going to be something different, so I focused on studying course notes.
After the test we learned more examples of proof structure and that's how my busy week ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment